Thursday, September 4, 2008

End of the Month FREEBIES!


I went to Randall's and saved $80 with their sales and my coupon sales. Plus I got .20 cents off per gallon of my next gas fill up! I got lots of freebies in the mail this last week and it includes my full pack of Strydex cinnamon gum. I got my rebates checks from Rice Krispies...FINALLY!Kelloggs sent me a $5 coupon because I emailed them when one of my poptarts packages lacked a poptart. I also got a $3.50 Glade coupon for one of their scented candles because I wrote to them and told them how much I liked their candles. Sometimes emailing companies once in a while about products you like or don't like is good! I am still working on getting meatless recepies to use a couple of times a week because meat is expensive!
Here's some stuff for you:
Free correction pen!
Free metamucil sample
Free new Quaker Granola Bar

No comments: