Monday, October 13, 2008

Here......Kitty Kitty!




LOL.. I just love that picture. busy, Busy BUSY! That is my only excuse. I got a part-time job working for a local company here that proofs evaluations on-line. It is a great job for working at home. I have not added up my saving for September yet. October is looking a little scarce for savings so far. Wallgreens seems to have better deals than CVS at the moment.




I have been getting a few freebies in the mail daily. I got my free geek nation black T-shirt. Free clothes in the mail... WOW! Here are some freebies and coupons that I have found lately:




Free sample from this company. I got the T-light candles!:






Free T-shirt with YMCA






Free Granola Bar from Quaker






$30 coupons in cleaning products... use these at Wallgreens this month to get them CHEAP!


No comments: