Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ebates and More Free Stuff!!


What happened to November?? YIKES!! There are so many deals right now that I just had to put them on my blog. Wallgreens has Progesso soup for free! Yes FREE! Coffee Mate is just .49 cents! I will list the coupons here. If you haven't heard of Ebates.com, they are a website that you can order through and they will give you a rebate check every quarter. I ordered some Christmas presents and printer ink through 123Ink for CHEAP! The best part is that I have money there for later when I am broke after Christmas.


Progresso Soup is on sale for 99 cents at Wallgreens and here is a $1.10 coupon off one:




Sure deoderent is on sale and Wallgreens has there own coupon for $1.50 off and combine it with a printable coupon and you can get it for free:




Coffee mate is on sale, 2@2.49 and you can print a coupon to get it for .49 cents




Buy 2 Listerine Vibrant White Rinse (16 oz. with free 8 oz. attached) for $5.50 each, Get $5 in Register RewardsUse 2 $1.50/1 internet printable below $3 for two bottles after coupons and Register Rewards





Get a free sample of Airborne!



No comments: