Monday, July 7, 2008

DON"T FORGET THE LAMP!


This is a record savings for me! I saved $70 on my HEB shopping trip this week. One of the best savings was for OFF Lamp that keeps the bugs away. I had a coupon that I printed a while ago for buy one get one free. The Lamp retailed at 9.99 so I did not think I would get it but when I went into HEB they had a coupon for $5 off an OFF and there was a small one on the lamp itself for $3.00 off.(I used two of those) So I bought two and had a $2 overage to put towards my other products. You never know when you might need a coupon!! I also had peel stickers on my ground beef for $1 off if I bought Betty Crocker brownies which I had two coupons for. I saved $4 on that deal. I had a coupon for a new salad dressing and on the salad dressing bottle was a coupon for .55 cents off my produce. I got the salad dressing for $1.69 and saved money on my veggies!!! The biggest tip I can give other moms is look for the hidden peel and stick coupons. They are small and sometimes you can miss them. For example, I almost went right past a book by Natures Sweet Tomatoes that had recepies in it and $3.00 in coupons for tomatoes. This book was in the front of the cucumbers! I also have a rebate form for free tomatoes from this company too. So I will send in the rebate form and get paid $1 for buying tomatoes! I like the small red tomatoes but they are usually so expensive that I don't buy them but not this time! I would say that 90% of my items had a coupon. HEB has some their own deals and I just look ahead of time to see if I have any coupons for the products they give away if you buy other products. Don't forget to get your lamp and look for the small coupons with the big savings!

No comments: