Thursday, July 24, 2008

I AM OFFICIALLY A BAG LADY! :)


I had my first seminar for becomming a teacher and it is a good thing I brought my lunch because there were 2,000 women and men there and half of them tried to jam into the few restraunts nearby and the buffet offered. Long lines!! I got my bag in the mail from the lady who is promoting recycling. She is not giving out any more free bags at this point but maybe at a future date. I will let you know.http://www.greenbaglady.blogspot.com/ You can check out her blog and see what an amazing difference she is making. VERY COOL!!


I got a free "Old Spice" body wash for my hubby! The free samples are starting to come in and it is fun to go get the mail. They also had a $1 off coupon inside!


Here are a few free samples that I signed up for today:



No comments: