Thursday, July 31, 2008

ONE DAY ONLY!!


The Teacher's seminar has been taking up a lot of my time but I had to share some findings. Today only, there is a coupon you can print for $5 off any $20 purchase.

I went to Randalls for the first time and saved $60 plus I had a $10 coupon to use for my next shopping trip. They do have some good deals and some items are priced a little higher. Randalls and HEB have ads that come out at the same time on Wednesday so I am going to compare them this week. The best day was yesterday. I got several freebies in the mail: Uncle Ben's instant rice with a $1 coupon, $2 coupon for Ivory Snow, sample of Pledge wipes with $3 in coupons, free coloring book for Jason and a sample of Celine Dion perfume (Yuck! I am just not a perfume wearing girl) Not only did I get all these freebies but I went to Randalls to get some beef and use my $10 coupon and I found 5 POUNDS OF GROUND BEEF FOR $4.50! No, not $4.50 a LB!! I had to rub my eyes and I am sure that my mouth was hanging open! It was sirloin too! It looked like it was freshly ground. I snagged it and skipped down the rest of the store! I got Oreos for 99 cents, Poptarts for 99 cents (we don't usually buy poptarts but my daughter loves them and I told her if they were on sale for less than a $1, I would buy her some) I got grahm crackers for 99 cents. I doubled up the Nabisco coupons I had from earlier shopping. I got two boxes of Pop secret for $2 and some cheese for the lazana I will make later. All for $10!

No comments: