Wednesday, August 6, 2008

God? God? Oh.. You are Listening!








Shopping at Randalls went great! I saved $95!!! I used my coupons with everthing that I wanted and that was on sale and it was the best shopping trip I had. My kids helped me find items with the coupons. (I told them they were each a secret agent on a mission) I had about $50 in coupons and $45 in savings at the store. There was a lady behind me in line with a few items and she said "Wow! Did you get those coupons on the internet?" and I explained how I did my couponing and she said "I am going to have to try that! You go girl!" (I honestly thought she would start throwing daggers at me with her eyes because she had to wait) I think the young stud cashier's eyes almost fell out after he looked at the bottom of the receipt. His mouth gaped open as he handed it to me. After he found his voice, he said I had earned a .20 cent discount on my gas the next time I fill up! Yahoo!!! That was an unexpected blessing. The gas price at their pump is the same at HEB so I was a HAPPY GIRL! I have decided that I will do a big shopping trip every two weeks and just get a few neccessities in between. Wallgreens seems to have better deals this week with all the coupons that I got in the Sunday paper. If you haven't picked up a Sunday paper, I hope you can find one. There were three booklets of coupons!! There was also a $10 rebate from Kelloggs and it is an easy one qualify for!






Here are some good items I found for today:









This is a coupon for Payless Shoes 15% off in store or 40% online






I have always had success with neutrogena for dry scalp and this is a $2 coupon






The coupons have changes for the month of August so you can look through the printable coupons websites and see what is available. My favorite is the TAVA drink and if you get it at Walmart it is only .45 for four drinks!






I will update my savings for the month of July soon! Happy Shopping!



No comments: