Friday, August 8, 2008

New Clothes at Goodwill!!







We went school shopping for clothes at Goodwill. (There are so many Goodwills in Texas) It is like a treasure hunt. We got all the above clothes for $20. That included new Spiderman shoes for Jason because he wore out his flip flops! I noticed the clothes for boys are very worn out and it is hard to find new ones. However, Jessica got brand new pants and shirts...never been worn! Usually, one pair of pants would cost $20. I found a Sade CD for $1 and it works great.


I got some more freebies in the mail. Classico sent me a coupon for .50 off and a free Classico sauce because I could not print their coupon and I sent them an email about it. I got a free sample of aftershave balm from Nivea for Rick. I also got a coupon for a free V8 fusion 48oz. Did I say how much I love getting free stuff in the mail? I LOVE IT!!! :)


Here are some items I found today!


Free Sobe Water when you buy a 12 pack of Pepsi (print 2)




Print a $1 off coupon for All small and mighty




New website for some Advil coupons $1 off Childrens Advil and it is on sale at CVS




Free sample of Degree for men!




Two coupons for Dove hair care and Deodorant



$1 off Almond Accents for Salads YUMMY!



$3 in coupons for Uncle Ben's Rice. (I like to ready rice for the microwave..so EASY)

No comments: